Reset to default
Trending sort is based off of the default sorting method — by highest score — but it boosts votes that have happened recently, helping to surface more up-to-date answers.
It falls back to sorting by highest score if no posts are trending.
Update: Oct 2021, the latest versions working with below
- Node v14.16.1 (or older but not below v14.5.0)
- Node v15.8.0 (or older but not below v15.0.0)
Because Node updated from
and with that, causing Win7 errors:
ws2_32.dlldoes not have
GetHostNameWfunction (or something alike).
The workaround Method (for versions mentioned above)
The v12.x branch seems to continue supporting Win7 (tested 2021 with Node v12.22.7).
But I needed 14.x version-branch and ended solving problem;
I just installed Node 14.15.0, like:
- Go to Node-downloads
- Download the Windows Binary (.zip) (either 32/64 bit)
- Extract it in the directory where your node is installed and say yes to replace all files (remember that the zip comes with
npm, which is in
node_modules/npmdirectory; I didn’t copy from the zip because I already updated npm before replacing the files)
- Create an Environment variable called:
NODE_SKIP_PLATFORM_CHECKand set it to
- Ready to use Node in Windows 7 for now.
Latest node.js version that (officially) supports Windows 7 is 13.6.0.
It seems that v13.14.0 is the last installer that works on Window 7
go here and select the package related to your version of windows 32 / 64 bits:
I just install in Windows 7 x64 this version